Have you ever wondered what the most frequent things said in an emergency ambulance are?
Then wonder no more!
To be honest, the following could apply to most emergency vehicles and not just an ambulance:
- Why was that a CAT 1?
- It’s come from 111
- We need fuel
- I don’t think there was anything wrong with them
- Getac has f**king frozen, again!
- Have we got a charging cable?
- Which way is it taking us?
- What a complete waste of time
- Oh, for f**ks sake
- If we get stood down for break now, we are f**ked later on
- Can I have a Haribo?
- Pass my juice, its in the door
- Reckon we have got one more job after this one
- I’m dying for a p*ss
- I really do not want to be off late again today
- Have you finalised it?
- We could do with a job right now
- They better not send us to *input far away town or city* tonight
- I swear I have been here before
- I recognise that name
- Well, this is going to be bull***t
- I bet they have their coat on and overnight bag in hand waiting for us by the front door
So there we have it—some of the most frequent things commonly uttered in an emergency ambulance.
These are just the clean ones.
We could not include the rude ones…
Before you leave us...
Don't forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, S**ts & Giggles! It contains ALL of the content that we are not allowed to share on social media.
S**ts & Giggles is emailed directly to our subscribers and is guaranteed to brighten up your day as well as your inbox
Every month, we get sent loads of content that we cannot share on social media, owing to various 'community standards' rules. None of the content that goes into our Newsletter is extreme. Neither is it political. It is just, well, funny...
And best of all, it only costs just £1 each month to subscribe!
You can cancel your subscription at any time and you are not tied into long and drawn out subscription periods. Your £1 each month helps us to keep our teaboat fully stocked, so if you do subscribe, then thank you!
It only costs £1 per month to subscribe!. You can subscribe below using Paypal or with your debit/credit card
Because remember: Laughter is stress leaving the body!