It has only been two months since KetoChefs.co.uk launched, but they have already started to venture into the exciting world of keto meal plans.
Meal plans have become a popular option for more and more people now as the queue for supermarkets get longer and longer.
Terry O’Riordan, who has been an executive chef for nearly 20 years, set the business up after being made redundant.
“My wife and I have been following the Keto diet for years now. So when I was made redundant, it made sense to me to fill a gap in the market.
“We wanted to create delicious keto food. Our customers are thrilled with our products. The feedback and reviews we have had have really blown us away.
“Many of the products which we bake in-house are the sort of tasty meals that ketoers thought they would not be able to eat on the Keto diet.
“We are passionate about what we do and every single item we sell has been handmade by our team of professional chefs”.
Talking about the meal plans, Terry added:
“All our meals are based on the correct amount of ingredients to create two portions of a nourishing fully ketogenic meal.
“These are the meals I created & ate myself whilst on my own Keto journey”.
The meal plans will be launching soon. To register your interest, visit: KetoChefs.co.uk and subscribe to their free newsletter.
KetoChefs.co.uk plan to launch the following keto meal plans:
Comfort classics £7.50 per portion
- Full English – smoked back bacon, Keto Chefs own blend 98 % pork sausage, on the vine plum tomato, field mushroom & free range British eggs*
- Hereford beef ragu & courgette ribbons – a take on the classic spaghetti bolognaise. A rich beef ragu flavoured with oregano & basil with garlic & olive oil pan-fried courgette ribbons
- Cauli cheese steak supreme – red tractor chicken, lardons of smoked bacon tumbled through a rich mature cheddar, and spring onion sauce pour over grilled cauliflower steaks and browned under the grill
- Pulled red tractor chicken, green pesto & courgette topped with shaved parmesan, crushed chilli flakes and toasted pine nuts
- Ground steak chilli finished with cocoa, pan-fried cauliflower rice, sour cream and lime topped with fresh coriander
- Fajita spiced shredded chicken – smokey spiced shredded chicken with peppers & shallots loaded into baby gem leaves, sour cream, grated cheddar & picked coriander
Bistro £8.50 per portion
- The Shoreditch – free range British eggs, ready to eat avocado, nut butter bread, chilli flakes & lime
- Naked chicken katsu – red tractor chicken breast, rich & creamy katsu curry sauce with stir-fried cauliflower rice, garnished with grated carrot & spring onion
- Hereford beef lasagne – layers of beef ragu with grilled aubergine topped with creamy cream cheese sauce
- Chicken & Super green vegetable bowl – grilled chicken thigh, cabbage noodles, bell pepper, shiitake mushroom, spring onion, stem broccoli, spinach & courgette ribbons with fresh chilli and garlic, dressed with sesame oil.
- Sea salt rubbed west country pork belly strips, garlic & chilli roasted stem broccoli tossed with baby spinach.
Luxury £10.50 per portion
- Admirals pie – responsibly sourced cod, Pollock & salmon folded through a rich cream sauce with fresh parsley & dill topped with celeriac gratin
- North African spiced lamb served with grilled aubergine and topped with fresh mint & cucumber yoghurt garnished with toasted pine nuts
- Steak dinner – 28-day dry-aged sirloin steak, on the vine plum tomato, field mushroom & baked celeriac fries kit with chimichurri dressing
- Blackened Cajun-spiced cod loin, broccoli rice flavoured with garlic butter with smashed avocado topped with spring onion, red chilli grilled lime