It is impossible to go through life without doing some things which we end up regretting.
Maybe you have started up your own business, only to regret the decision a few years later having worked 12 hours a day for seven days a week only to earn the same money you were on when you were employed.
Or perhaps you decided to spice things up in the bedroom with your partner by buying some new adult toys only to find that your partner became so offended by your purchase, that they left you.
Whatever it is that you regret doing, you can rest assured that you are not alone in contemplating where it all went wrong.
Over the weekend, we asked some members of one of our social media groups what it is that they regret; what was their ‘anti-bucket list’.
And here are their top ten responses:
- Licking batteries.
- Urinating on an electric fence
- Sitting in a rubber ring with their 3-year-old son and being pulled by a speedboat. Have you ever had a 20 mph seawater enema?
- Walking through a Scottish forest in the summer and being eaten alive by midgies.
- Pooing in your neighbours garden and pretending that it was a dog
- Using Hermes (the courier)
- Copying the famous ‘pie scene’ in ‘American Pie‘ without first checking the temperature of the pie.
- Standing on a friends gerbil.
- Using strong Original Source mint shower gel on one’s private parts
- Drinking Gold Label Barley Wine
So there we have it.
Out of 166 responses, these were the top ten entries for our ‘anti-bucket list’ poll.
Let us know what your top ‘anti-bucket’ list wishes are in the comments below.